That’s right, no appraisal cost on a purchase. Now through March 31, 2022, we’re offering homebuyers up to a $600 credit towards the appraisal on a primary home purchase. With E5 Home Loans, we shop to ensure buyers get the best fit loan program with a great interest rate available. And we don’t include a bunch of crazy fees. This offer can’t be beaten. Ask us about our “Zero-Zero” and Get a quote today.
The no appraisal cost offer applies to Conventional, Jumbo, FHA and VA loans. There are additional qualifications, so give us a call. Your loan officer can see if your purchase qualifies.
Terms of the no appraisal cost program include:
- The home purchase price must be within range of the substantiate value.
- Property taxes and a quote from the insurance agent must be available at loan submission.
- Loan must be submitted on or before March 31, 2022
- There are no loan-to-value requirements.
- Borrower is still required to pay the appraisal upfront and a credit for that appraisal cost will be applied after closing, not to exceed $600.
- Offer is not available for purchase loans on second homes or investment properties.