Benefits of an online application
Applying online for a mortgage is a convenient and easy way to start the process of buying a home. The E5 Home Loans online application takes only 5-10 minutes. Simply enter your contact info, income history and answer a few questions. Then upload documents and E5 can quickly review your information and see how much you can pre-qualify to borrow.
The biggest advantage of the online application with E5 is to have us shop loan products for you. E5 works with a dozen lenders and finds the right product for your need with the best available rate. Best of all, E5 doesn’t charge any lender fees. In half an hour, you can be pre-qualified with multiple loan scenarios to consider.
Benefits of applying online:
- Pre-approval is a must prior to shopping for a home: Before making an offer, you have to get pre-qualified. This gives your realtor and the seller the amount you can afford to borrow.
- Fill out the application when it’s convenient for you: The application asks for information about your employment, income, assets, and debts. Pick the time when you can access all this information and the documents needed.
- Secure document upload: Emailing documents is not the most secure way to provide them to a lender, especially if it includes bank information or social security numbers. The E5 online application provides a secure portal to upload documents to ensure the transfer is encrypted. Documentation includes pay stubs, tax returns, W-2s/1099s, bank statements, as well as driver’s license or other photo ID.
- Faster Pre-Qualificaiton: Submitting your application online triggers E5 to pull a credit report and review the application and documents. Pending the need for additional documentation and questions, a pre-qualification can be issued in minutes.
- Receive multiple loan options: As part of the pre-qualification process, E5 provides multiple loan options. You can compare loan products that address your unique scenario, i.e. self-employed, needing to close extremely fast, in addition to comparing interest rates and points or fees offered.
Overall, applying for a mortgage online can be a convenient and efficient way to get a home loan. Just be sure to do your research, gather all the necessary documents, and fill out the application carefully and accurately.
What is Pre-Approval Versus a Pre-Qualification?
Some loan applications are not simple. In more complex situations, a loan officer sometimes recommends a “pre-approval.” This may also occur prior to shopping in order to strengthen a buyer’s credibility for a purchase offer in a competitive situation. Learn more about the difference between a pre-qualification and a pre-approval click here.
Contact E5 Home Loans for any questions or to start the process and see what you qualify to borrow. Even if you have previously been denied a pre-qualification, get a Second Opinion with E5 Home Loans. E5 shops loan products across many lenders and we don’t charge a bunch of crazy fees.